Week of March 30th
Let’s take a great chance to be creative within your craziness as an artist!!!
There are two things you have to do in order to finish your Final Art Project! ‘Design your own shoes’
Students will study the elements of art and apply individual visual expression to incorporate value into their shoes drawing. Students will show their shoes’ “personality” with a creative design on the shoes .
Here is the schedule for 6 weeks:
- Make your own sketchbook-Click the link below to make your sketchbook
- Make artful sketchbook
- If you have only regular printer paper (white), then STACK AND STAPLE! DO NOT FOLD IN HALF!
- Decorate the cover of your sketchbook with OWN THEME/IDEA with any materials you have at home
- Upload the image of your sketchbook cover by March 29, Sunday 11:59pm ON TEAMS
- You will be assessed on how much efforts you show in your cover
Sketchbooks have differing names, forms, and purposes….
- Thinking books
- Idea books
Painting is another way of keeping a diary.-Pablo Picasso
Week 3- 4:
- Students create Happy Landscape inspired by Victoria Potrovitza. It will help students build up how to use space interacting with the elements of art.
‘Design your own shoes’